KAB MAX 6T machine description:
The KAB MAX 6T is controlled by a plc and operated through an intuitive and easy handling 7 inches touch screen. The system has first class moto reducer gear, optical and inductive sensors. It also counts with a security barrier and emergency stop. The trolley that grabs the bags/sacks consists of 8 shafts of hooks. The cutting system possess a shaft with stainless steel cutting discs which have a template process.
Its automation is executed with festo pneumatic technology. KAB MAX 6T is constructed under quality regulations and fulfills iso 9001 norms. The machine which is fully automatic allows an increase in speed in material’s discharge process with no need of specialized operators. Furthermore, it counts with an innovative design in its construction and the materials used are all normalized.
Characteristics and usefulness:
- Measures: width 2250 mm x height 3150 mm x length 6000 mm.
- Materiales to discharge: Pellets, grains, dust and others.
- Compatible with: Plastic bags/sacks, jute and knitted polypropylene.
- Discharge capacity: 6 tones per hour.
- Benefits: Low energy consumption, reduction of raw materials and costs. Low maintenance costs.